Sunday, May 11, 2008

Chocolate Delights


Chocolate is a dish made by the gods for sure. It is even the subject of one of my intriguingly favorite modern films-“Chocolat”. Some of my fondest childhood memories involve standing on a chair in my mother’s kitchen as I waited till she finished pouring the chocolate batter into the pan and immediately asked if I could like the spoon and bowl of this sweet dark brown flowing delight! I, like most other girls love this delicious rich delectable immensely and I think a true love of chocolate is shared by many true girls both those of the genetic nature and those of us of the transgendered variety. Chocolate melts in your mouth and sends a sensation through me that can almost rival intense passion – almost! I love to make chocolate dishes and treats but most importantly I love to sink my teeth into some just about anytime. Recently, I discovered, although not surprisingly, that my love Paula also enjoys this wonderful pleasure (among many which she enjoys!) as well and it is another wonderful thing we can share and we have as well.

Our first real chocolate experience together came on our first weekend together we spent after the weekend we spent together in which we shared our feelings for each other discussed in our blogs a few weeks ago. On this particular weekend I took Paula to a restaurant in Columbus for dinner which she fell in love with just as I had done last year when I ate there a few times. We enjoyed dinner immensely and we shared good conversation and drinks and a splendid meal. Following the meal, our waiter offered us a choice of desserts and upon hearing them our mutual interests turned instantly to a wonderfully sounding and ultimately decadent chocolate cake with several layers. We decided that although we planned on dancing later, the meal had been quite filling and that we would share a piece of this rich chocolate delicacy. We did not order two plates however and when the plate of this yummy dish arrived Paula and I decided we would do something neither of us had done in a very long time! We took our forks and began taking pieces off this mound of chocolate heaven and feeding it to the other taking turns placing the chocolate in each others mouth and watching the sheer pleasure this delightful offering gave the other. The chocolate melted like a bath of murky sweetness in our mouths and I loved watching the expression on her face as much as I loved tasting it upon her loving offering of it to me. It was truly one of the most intimate acts we had done for each other and somehow I think it will be repeated!
Recently we had another chocolate experience together during one of our recent times together. After a” rough” day of shopping (well I was unable to find a pair of heels I wanted for a dress) we passed a delicious purveyor of chocolate in one of the shops. It did not take an army to get us to quickly turn into this store and examine the treats in the cases below. We studied them well and questioned the clerk and then picked out four little pieces of heaven which she placed in the bag and smiled as she gave them to us. We were driving shortly thereafter and we decided to break into some of this wonderful bag of treats! Upon sitting in the parking lot we each sampled one of them and both us moaned with pleasure as we ate a piece of this wonderful treat. The remaining pieces were saved for later and shared in one of the most erotic evenings we had ever experienced in our young but growing relationship. Let’s just say that we found a few places that one can eat chocolate out of and off of that added a slightly salty taste to the confines of the delicious chocolate treats. Yes indeed- chocolate is the fruit of the gods and I truly love it but my love of Paula has brought me to love it even more! I am trying to expand her culinary interests so I am glad we have this common love of chocolate to share and explore as well! Now- if only I could get her to like sushi!!!

No comments: